FAQ Guarantee (100%)

Our previous record shows that you have only less than 3% chance of failing your certification exams. Over the period of 5 years, we have reached 97% success rate with our training material. Keeping in mind that we offer 100% pass guarantee with a refund in case of failure.

The refund guarantee is valid for only 30 days after the purchase. Purchases made more than 30 days ago will not be refunded. Customers can contact to claim the refund guarantee at [email protected] Moreover refund application should be submitted within 7 days after you receive the result from the vendor.

quality braindumps Money back guarantee is not applicable if:

1 Failure within 7 days after the purchase. We highly recommend that candidates should study at least 7 days before the exam.
Insufficient study; it can cause failure in your exam...
No refund will be offered on wrong purchase.
Free or discounted products.
Expired orders; Purchased more than 90 days ago.
Different names; Only candidate can claim the guarantee.
On bundle or volume purchase.

support $ Sales

If you have any question regarding "New " or "Existing Purchase" issue please choose right email to get back to you soon.

Existing Customer

[email protected]

New Customer

[email protected]